This is a pair of CNC Aluminum body platform bike pedals with removable pins and Cr-Mo steel axels with sealed bearings. With 5 replaceable pins on each side, your foot will grip every time. These are easily installed on bikes with a standard 9/16th's inch crank and are suitable for use on any Mountain bike, Road bike, BMX, Fixie bike, Cruiser bike, Kids' bike, MTB bike, Junior bicycle, City bicycle, etc.
- Pair of black CNC aluminum body platform bike pedals with removable pins and Cr-Mo steel axels with sealed bearings.
- 5 replaceable pins on each side of the bike pedals grip your shoes letting you no longer worry about your feet slipping off the pedal.
- Easy installation with a 6mm allen wrench. Marked L for left pedal; R for right pedal.
- Body - 70mm wide, 80mm long, 18mm tall. Spindle - 9/16" Cr-Mo steel.
- Easy installation : Use a 4mm hex key (Not included) to fasten cages in screw holes on frame. Please Note - bike frame requires threaded holes for installation of cages.
Length (in.): 4.35
Width (in.): 3.25
Height (in.): 0.75
Item Weight (oz.): 9.6
Section Width (in.): 1.18
Material: CNC Aluminum Body, Cr-Mo Steel Axel
Bike Type: Road Bike